JellyPages.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Pictures - Part 1

Yes, we are FINALLY HOME!!! I dropped the maid off at our house and unloaded whilst William continued his afternoon siesta on his carseat, and then I left the maid there to clean up. As for William and I, we were off to pick Victoria up from her Yee Sok's house in Setia Alam, where she spent 2D1N with her MaMa. It's my first time driving there myself, and even with the GPS, I made a wrong turn... silly me! Thank God it was a Monday afternoon and there was no jam on the NKVE.

The house is clean now, all vaccuumed and mopped, wiped and floor mats and sheets changed. Daddy cleaned up quite a bit over the weekend in anticipation of our return, and also helped me stock up the fridge on Saturday.

So here are some photos which I promised, starting with JB and Singapore (5-7Dec)

Our room at The Grand Parragon, Johor Bahru. I'm not one who like to review hotel rooms unless they are really nice or the total opposite. In this case, I'd like to say this room is very, very small. This is before they put in the baby cot, which was later fitted in between the bed and the armchair.
The walk space between the TV and the bed is less than 3 feet. That's all there is to this room.
This is hilarious. The organizers use this oversized lady to entertain us in front of the new E class.
William's rare moments eating outside food. He indulged in the grilled salmon and attempted at the fruit cocktail but Mummy would not allow. Here he is helping himself to his jie jie's plate
William with his youngest uncle from Singapore. This uncle is slightly over a year older than William.

No comments: