JellyPages.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

I want to marry you

My daughter and son says they want to marry me.

But I say I am already married, I can't marry either of them. Then Vic says she wants to marry William.

.....

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Love their innocence kids' talk! :)

Unknown said...

You know what,, the way i see it is this......both Vic and Will are convinced that you and the papa are so much in love and their thought that marriage is about love,,, hahahahha,,so they say we love you momm y...



good for bringing up children with love

Unknown said...

@claire, ya ya... innocence is cute, but now they are also talking abt guns and violence!

@eugene, ya meh? sadly i dun think so lar, they just think the person they marry is the one to take care of them (true none the less). wait till mummy or daddy scold them, then they say, "i don't love you" ; P

coffeesncookies said...

I'd thought Vic will say she wants to marry her dad. That's what Amber always say... she can't understand why she can't marry Danny when I can.. haih..kids... so innocent.. yet so cute.