Since that day, the next time I was out and Daddy put him to sleep. Apparently he wanted to wear just his diaper too, without his pants!
And then, one morning I woke William for school and found his pyjama top worn backward front, if you get what I mean. The front part of his shirt was at his back, and vice versa. The mysterious part was that I remembered him sleeping with his pyjamas the right way worn, and he insisted that he did not change his pyjamas himself.
Another morning, I woke him and found his shirt all up to his neck exposing his chest and belly. Even his arms were out of his shirt. I almost freaked out as the air conditioner was on almost the whole night, and he was still recuperating from a cold.
And another morning, he was sleeping on my bed under the thick duvet, and when he woke he cheekily told me to close my eyes. So I did, and then he jumped back onto his bed at the foot of my bed. I suspected nothing, but when I checked on him later, guess what... he was pantless!
I recall another "caught with his pants down" episode was when he was taking his afternoon nap on my bed.
Another time, he had cheekily put two legs in one side of his pants and slept like that! Seriously I never expect my boy to be up to this!
And yet, another time when he was napping on my bed, and I checked on him to make sure he was properly clothed. I found his shirt pulled up exposing his chest and belly again but covered under my thick duvet. This boy is quite fond of sleeping this way.
Blame it on Huggies drypants or it's another passing phase in William's life?
Still the sweet sensitive boy although he also thumps his shirtless chest and puts on a macho voice saying "Hi I am gorilla!!!!" This afternoon he asked me if I was cold and needed the duvet since he was snugly covered. I said no, and the next thing I knew he closed his eyes and slept.
7 comments:
Hi Irene, ha ha, for a moment I thought....never mind.
He's cute that little feller.
I guess it's endless entertainment with young kids around.
Have fun and keep well, Irene.
Lee.
Uncle Lee, hahaha, I know what you thought! Yea, they entertain me, and also fuzz me up too! Hope weather getting more bearable up north for you?
Yes, they are the entertainer but sometimes I feel we are the clowns too...
Have a nice day Irene :)
Wabbitfoot, hahaha... Funny, yes we are the clowns too!
Cute.....and I'm sure he has more antics up his sleeves :)
hahaha....these kids don't know what they are doing while they are sleeping perhaps? But William looks like a big boy in the pic.
He he..so many shirt-less, pant-less stories :)
Post a Comment