JellyPages.com

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Celebrating Daddy's Birthday

Saturday, March 29th 

The months of March and April are filled with birthday celebrations... within our immediate family, it's Daddy's first, followed by Gong Gong a week later, and then Vic's a few days after, and finally plus another 2 weeks, it's William's.  If we add in nephews, aunts, and nieces, we'd have also Joshua's a day after Victoria's, and an aunt's birthday before Gong Gong's birthday... I think I may have missed out a couple of birthdays too, but let's not get carried away.

Daddy's birthday - as with previous years, was celebrated in a quiet fashion.  His wish.  I think maybe one year I should not grant his wish, but to really make a BOOM-BA-BA-LU-KA BIG celebration!  Haha... whatever that means.

In the morning, we took out little muffins the size of 50cent coins and a candle for Daddy to blow, followed by a birthday song, kisses and the kids presented Daddy with their self-made cards (comes with vouchers to redeem for free kisses, meals, hugs, drinks, etc)

Later, we had a simple lunch at Kitchen Creatures in Centre Point, Bandar Utama.  Our kids have their art class in the vicinity and it was convenient for us to pop in, have a nice lunch before sending the kids to Children Church.  Reservation was made to ensure we had a quiet corner table.



At night, we drove to Kuala Selangor, to celebrate an Office Blessing for a cell member.  There were 20+ of us including children, as we prayed and bless this new business belonging to a Korean brother.  Towards the end, the cell surprised hubby with a birthday cake and a birthday song, before hubby left for his F1 event in KLCC.

Receiving a birthday prayer of blessing

Green Tea Hokkaido birthday cake

And that about wraps up for Daddy's birthday... sorry no home made cakes from the wife, no special 3 course home cooked menu, nor did I sewed him a sweatshirt, buy him a present, or prepared anything other than a phone call restaurant reservation (eventhough I paid with my supplementary credit card, you were the one who paid for the meal).  I'm sorry honey, if compared to other wives who do so much more, but I hope you will always be assured of my love for you - 365 days a year.  Thank you for being a wonderful hubby to me, a dedicated father and a filial son - an exemplary model for the children to follow.



1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

Happy Birthday to your husband :)

Sure nice surprise after the cell meeting