Sunday, 8th June 2014
This morning hubby and I woke late, so we rushed to pack the last minute stuff from the refrigerator. I used the induction cooker to heat up our breakfast (leftover claypot rice from last night's dinner) and we also finished up the birthday cake.
As I cooked, the kids cleaned up, and hubby packed up. Good that there is a kitchen for us to use.
Leaving the place, we walked from our studio to the MTR station, did a couple of interchanges which was very convenient, got our refund for the Oyster cards, and then it's off to the airport via the Airport Express.
| They took turns sitting by the window... the trip there, it was William, and the return trip, it was Vic's turn. Keeping entertained with UNO cards, or just napping in the aircraft. |
Flight AK135 departed Hong Kong 1320 and arrived KLIA2 at 1710.
4 comments:
Nice trip for everyone with good food which is what HK is well known for.
did they say they wanna go somemore?
Mun, yes it was a nice trip. Pity food was mostly average so maybe the next trip will have better food! If you got good tips, please share ya!
Small Kucing, nope they did not. This is by far our most tiring trip and I think the kids did great with no complaining or moaning about all the walking.
good
Post a Comment