As for William, she told me to continue with the mucosolvan to disolve the phlegm and polaramine for the flu.
They kinda got better after that. But on Wednesday I thought we better bring them to see our normal paed to have some reassurance. He told us to stop the medication if not necessary as he encouraged self-healing. So I followed his advice. Victoria improved, afterall she has finished her 3 days antibiotics. But William deteriorated with very bad cough. He couldn't sleep well.
Today I brought him to see the paed again. He diagnosed him with mild bronchiolitis.
Poor boy. They put him on the nebuliser in the clinic. I took home ventolin syrup. I hope he gets better, tomorrow we have another appointment. Hopefully he is properly diagnosed so he can get better this weekend.
God, please heal these little children.
Playful at dinnertime, although unwell.
No comments:
Post a Comment