My William boy has this fetish over my hair eversince baby. He'd hold my hair when sleeping on the bed, when drinking milk, when being carried or simply just for comfort. Why? I don't know. I don't see him holding another woman's hair eventhough it's long. And for this simple reason, Hubby is not able to do the night shift because William would know it's not me, just by feeling the back of his neck to look for my hair (without opening his eyes).
On the same note, I am losing my hair. I say it's not entirely William's fault as he holds and doesn't pulls, only occassionally he does that playfully. But it's the stress and I'm rather embarrassed now to see my usual hairstylist. The last time he commented that my hair was thinning on the front, and recommended me a hair nutrition spray. Now I feel my hair is thinning all over, yikes!! Is William and Victoria going to get a bald mummy in no time????
Besides hair, William is very particular over what shoes he wears when going out. He has a choice of 5 pairs - one blue slipper, one CROCS Mickey mouse, one yellow CROCS immitation, a yellow/brown sandals and a sports shoes. Of all these, his favourite is the rather large blue CROCS Mickey mouse, which was handed down by his sister after he kept wearing it when it was still hers. (To pacify them, I bought Vic a Hello Kitty CROCS from the night market and easily convinced her to hand down her Mickey Mouse CROCS to William)
Ideally I don't want William to be wearing the Mickey Mouse shoes when we go out because it's rather large and he might slip on it. However, this strong-minded toddler would insist to wear the Mickey Mouse shoes all the time, and rarely do we succeed in convincing him to wear the other pairs.
Yesterday as we were rushing out, I quickly took the Mickey Mouse shoes for him (since he'd just be sitting in the car and not much walking). To my surprise, he changed it to the yellow CROCS immitation and I wondered why. Probably he is starting to show some "fashion sense" as he was wearing a yellow bermudas, which would definitely match the yellow shoes. :) Maybe the next Jimmy Choo?
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment