William is sooo particular over what diaper he wears. Does all toddler go through this? A few months back, Popo bought Huggies Comfort (red pack) diapers for us as it was on offer. We normally used Mamy Poko and Huggies Dry (blue pack).
From then on, he kept saying he wants, "Popo buuuyyyy!!" I think Popo got so touched, she went to buy another 3 more packs! And refused to accept money back from us, so she's officially sponsored his one quarter diapers.
And why is the boy so "yim jim" over his diapers? We discovered the truth. He'd study the diaper before we wear it for him, and sometimes ask for two... one to wear for him, whilst the other is for him to hold and look at the pictures on the diaper... which has all his fav items ie car, star, bear, ball. He counts the star like this, "Star (pointing)... star star star... (point point point)"
A few times when I tried to reuse his diaper because it's soiled only abit, he will insist on a new diaper! Haiyaaa, have to convince, have to pacify, have to pujuk.
That's William and his diapers!! I hope when the new maid comes and settles, I can start potty training him.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
2 comments:
Diapers are very convenient, during my time with my kids, i use the cloth diapers.. liew peen.. bought 3 dozens for each baby.. now thinking back, why want to wash so much huh? :)
I don't have a Huggies Comfort diaper in front of me now, but I can just picture the items like bear, star, ball etc etc. Elyssa loves pointing at 'em too !!
When will your new maid start?
Post a Comment