JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little gift for Teacher Esther

Teacher Esther doesn't teach Victoria's class in school, well, only sometimes I hear. She is Victoria's favourite teacher in school though. I'm not surprise thought, because she's a young, smiley, pleasant lady.

I hear she may not be teaching next year but I don't want to speculate or pass rumours. Today Vic said she wants to draw a special card for teacher Esther.

This is what she did. I hope teacher Esther appreciates this little gesture.

7 comments:

Leeyen said...

She drew and wrote that herself? Wow!

Ann said...

awww...I am sure she will love it. Such a thoughtful card.

mNhL said...

Her drawings and handwriting very neat and nice. Sure Teacher Esther will appreciate this little gesture.

LittleLamb said...

very thoughtful of Vic :)

Leona said...

I like the rainbow...

coffeesncookies said...

that's a very very nice card. you know what ? I wished kindie teachers will stay with kids.. from yr 4 to 6. I find it kinda sad that they hv to depart from their teacher. Amber's teacher is garang but a nice lady. I'm so not looking forward to her Yr 5 teacher.. she's kinda blur and not responsive to parents.

A Mom's Diary said...

Teacher Esther was my girl's class teacher in 4yo class, and she loves Teacher Esther to bits too.