I was sitted on our bean bag just now, typing away on my laptop when I suddenly felt something very warm on my back. Then I realised... oh NO! William was peeing behind me.
This boy ah, he's been doing pretty well by peeing in the potty when we ask him to, and when he wants to do his "big business" he will be very quiet and hide in the corner, and if we catch him before he's finished, he gets on the throne and finishes his business there.
So far, it's diapers when he naps in the afternoon, sleeps at night and when we go out of the house. Our friend here refuses to stand and pee, which is ENTIRELY my mistake because I started him off by sitting him down. Also, he sees his jie jie and mummy sitting down too - so I'll have to retrain him next time.
OK, back to my wet pants. The little cowboy was standing and hugging me from the back when he peed on me. Vic started laughing the moment she saw. Ahh, that's sooo her! : P
8 comments:
gosh.. he peed behind u.. he must have hugged u too hard.. hahaa...
alamak...peed on you. Must have wanted to hug you so much.
my baby girl refuse to squad and pee because she saw her koko standing and pee *faint*. Haha....
@mNhL, yikes.. girls stand and pee will be quite messy.
since u r into toilet training now..can i send my son over? since already so tedious..add 1 more wont harm right....
i think Will's dad should take Will with him for that business! hehe!
LOL....I really have nothing to say about this. I wonder what was he thinking! :)
@little lamb, haha, if you don't mind your son getting influenced to pee sitting down! : ) btw, does the bbsitter teach potty training?
Post a Comment