The luncheon was prepared in fine dining setting, and the wedding couple have thoughtfully place a teddy bear door gift from the Singapore Cancer Society with name tags of the child on the designated chairs.
Who says we cannot date younger men? See my very young, very dashing date? :P
Meet Vic's new beary friend, called Isabelle. William's bear is named... JUICY JONG! (Beats me how that name came about, I think it was Vic's suggestion as she's the one likely to come out with crazy names than little brother)
We had a choice of wine - standard - and a 6 course menu including coffee/tea. No speeches, no videos, just simple great food and friends (not that we know many others, except for Aunty Marilyn who flew in all the way from UK just for this).
The menu
This is our starter, raw (but not stated in menu) tuna tartar with blah blah blah...
7 comments:
You look gorgeous in that gown,simply wonderful....
and I like Vic's creativity Juicy Jong, quick quick go and register that name,,,, this is cooler than starbuck and coffeebean and tealeaf..
Juicy Jong.nice very nice
Wow....very different from the usual chinese weddings! You look stunning in the dress.
You know....a relative of mine once tried this in Msia and there wasnt enough food to go around....and they really got talked about!
Good you all had enough to eat.
Yes, you look absolutely stunning! and I like yr bf too :p
I like people who are creative and do things different. Not say-panpan everything must follow traditional style.. I would like to experience such wedding...
Irene, u look gorgeous! love ur dress!
@thanks peeps, i love the dress too, first time wearing and the material doesn't crumble so can jst fold and travel with it : ) best part is, the dress doesn't cost a bomb!
@Ann, actually the bride confessed to us that some "aunties" complained that not enough food and the "lamb got blood."
Gosh you look so stunning .
I think i would like these type of wedding function also. More relax
I would love to go for these kind of weddings...esp d food.
U sure have style, Irene! The accessories...trendy and stylish! And brown..my fav color!
Post a Comment