JellyPages.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Egg-free mooncakes

Yesterday a friend of mine who brought over two beautifully home-made, specially made egg-free lotus paste mooncakes for Victoria. I can't say who is more thrilled - Vic or me, because last week when I nibbled on some "normal" mooncakes, she looked longingly at me, and asked me what they tasted like.

The egg-free mooncakes were customed made for Vic over the weekend, by a friend of my friend, with request for less sugar.

Vic digging in to her first piece... William and I shared 1/8th.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Home made ones must be real good!

A Mom's Diary said...

Vic is blessed to have many people around her who goes out of the way to bring her food that she can enjoy.

coffeesncookies said...

try Purple Cane Tea House mooncakes. they are vegetarian. egg free :D
oh.. also ping pei mooncakes. egg free too. Amber loves the Mandarin Oriental's durian ping pei :D