About a month ago hubby and I was contemplating to buy a food detoxifier, namely the Okamizu. After a little research on the internet on how ozone is proven to effectively sterialize food, herbs, bottles, utensils, and a personal review by a mommy blogger friend and finally a house demo, we made the investment on this new baby - as well as negotiated for some freebies.
So there... here it is...
And here it is at work... removing the hormones, pesticides, chemicals, bacterias and antibiotics from our meat before cooking.
The gooey, sticky, plasticky stuff that is emitted from the meat and poultry is quite terrifying. The salesperson did a test that even this stuff cannot be burnt with a lighter. I have thus been ozonizing my meat, poultry, herbs, vegetables and occasionally William's milk bottles and teats. Every morning, I make an extra effort to drink two cups of ozonised water (recommended within 20 minutes) and hubby too, as well as the maid.
Just a note here that after making this purchase, I have not but I do intend to one day, test the Okamizu on the free-range, supposedly chemical-free pork from Sanbanto. I wonder if I will see any gooey sticky foam...
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
14 comments:
How much does this thing cost? I saw it in Gardens. But hubby said cannot buy!
wow.. i didnt know about this.. first time heard about it.. must be costly?
It also works on fruits rite? quite expensive...but i'm sure it is a whole life guarantee.
The investment cost rm1788, the tube is made of medical silicon and I think warranty is 3years. I didn't bothered about this last time because I have been using the organic veggie wash, but when I saw the stuff that comes out of the meat, I was convicted.
Hi Irene, thanks for dropping by my blog, don't know why I cannot reply to those comment anymore, silly blogger :0)
My paed also recommended on manuka honey wo....I started her on it when she is 1.5 years old. So far, work very well, she seldom get sick. Only a small baby spoon each morning, last time her cough recovered fast. Yes, my paed also said asthma....but chinese sinseh said otherwise. So I don't know what to believe. She's taking pulmicot 1 puff every night, act as preventive therapy according to her handsome paed. So we just do eventhough I dn't believe she's asthmatic.
btw, i saw these food detoxifier in supermarket now, but quite costly huh....do u need to pay some kind of maintenance fee afterward?
An interesting appliance to detox the food items. Have not seen it in Oz though. Frightening to see what is removed during the process.
Yeah, i have also been very tempted to get this...since selling at my pharmacy a year ago.But ...so expensive la.But it is definitely a worthwhile investment...
feels good knowing that u are eating less toxic food...
Ewwww! Had no idea there is so much icky stuff in meat.
Yes, do try it on the free range products n share the outcome.
If ur body is too clean..hence can get adjusted to street food later on? like travelling?
Little lamb, our body can never be "too clean" because the food that we eat outside are continuously seasoning our body, so so long as we are not in a 100% sterile environment like the days of Abraham, no worries about our body not being able to adjust street food.
Have heard about it but it's too expensive to invest on one at the moment, stuff we eat are very toxic only our eyes can not see..worrying..
hey Irene, thanks for dropping by my blog. This is interesting. WIll find out more about this. Thanks for sharing!
Wow....now I am worried.
I've tried it with chemical-free meat... you would still see the gooey foam but very much less compared to that "mountain" in your 2nd pic ;)
Post a Comment