Last Thursday we had lunch with Aunty Joanna, and lo and behold shortly after she arrived at Sanbanto with her handsome 4yo son Elyas, in walked two familiar faces. I caught sight of this smiling lady first, who looked so much like our good friend Aunty Ivy from Cardiff, whom we stayed with last year during our visit to UK, and it finally dawned upon me that this lady was really her when I saw the also familiar looking man walking behind her, Uncle Kevin!
What a fantastic surprise! The food at Sanbanto was average this round (read, I did not enjoy my meal) although my kids loved their short ribs spaghetti, but the traditional pork stew I had was too dry, meat tough and rather blend.
Here are two pics of the kids with this wonderful couple.
(Ivy, I hope you don't mind I selected the photos to put up before your approval. Drop me a mail if you want me to take it down, hehe)
2 comments:
The kid looks very cute!!! :)
Hi Irene, great pics, well taken.
And nothing like meeting up with old friends too.
Looks like a very nice place for lunch too. Love the name.
Have fun, Irene and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.
Post a Comment