I was still hoping she may consider going as a jester since it was easier to find a jester hat, and she already have a pair of bright multi colored long socks - the only problem was what clothes to go with. But she wanted to go as a tiger, and since the Queen has spoken, I try my best. Afterall, this is her last kindy year and I want her to be happy with her costume.
So thanks to a mommy blogger who replied me on Facebook, I bought some black duct tapes, cut strips and put them on her orange long sleeve and orange pyjama pants. The day before (yesterday), I googled a shop and managed to buy a set of face paint for Vic.
The night before, we did a quick grocery, stocking up on Vitagen packs to bring to school and a little gift for her favourite teachers. There weren't much, as we were not in a mall, and finally picked chocolate bars for teachers Esther, Stefanie, Yen Ling, Ooi lau shi and teacher Nyin Yin.
So here are the pictures, again, they talk better than me. Vic didn't win best dressed, but she enjoyed herself, and I took as many pictures of her friends as possible.
Practicing her roar with still the sleepy look. We had to oil her hair up and re-bun it.
With Jarrod L
With Yiu Yiu
With Ryan L
With Ryan W
With Keon
With Mummy and William
The class of Petunia with the costumes
And finally, one with her class teacher. Hope to see you again next year ; ) when it is William's turn to go to kindy.
5 comments:
Hey, good idea... never thought of cutting the dark tapes and pasting them to the attire.. I think the kids really enjoyed themselves... nowadays the kindies have to come up with lots of ideas..
Love the idea for the costume. Njoy the hols whilst getting ready for big school. Exciting times ahead.
Can i show this to Ryan L's parents?
From the photos, I cant really see its duct tape. Like real..
@little lamb, sure...
Hi Irene, the kids sure look real cute in those costumes.
I guess kids just love to have these kind of fun.
Have fun, and stay young.
Best regards.
Lee.
Post a Comment