Saturday, 29 September 2012
Here's a video of William as the main character in a joint class presentation for his kindergarten concert cum graduation.
My apologies that the video quality is not HD and rather shaky as Gong Gong and I were standing at a designated photographer section (but not very good view) and hubby sneaked off to the centre aisle behind the teacher. So he got the best view.
I cannot describe how proud and happy I was to see him up stage, for the FIRST time of his life, and taking the lead role. It was a very ideal role as he always played lion even as a toddler, but apparently he did not volunteer for this, and was chosen by the teacher.
Well done, my boy boy!
Will be writing more on his concert in another post. Right now... do enjoy! For everytime I watch this video, my heart goes "thump thump" and I find myself breaking out in a wide smile.
4 comments:
Hi Irene, very interesting and cute. Hey, never can tell he might love be on stage take up drama and arts or the performing arts when he grows up.
You have fun, have a great weekend.
Lee.
Great job performing William. I enjoyed watching the video. Very entertaining. :)
Good job to you William!
The part where he took off the head and scratched his hair was so funny :-)
Post a Comment