We're so excited to see Joshua in person for the first time and I totally forgotten my "manners" and etiquette when I wanted to carry him without allowing time for him to warm up! How seemingly unexperienced of me!
Joshua looks smaller than in picture, but he is still so charming especially when he smiles. His eyes would turn an inverted U! Vic loves playing with him, I think she just enjoys babies. William is cool, but he relates more to the older kids and kids his age.
Here are some pictures of the cousins together when we made our visit back to Seremban a week after returning from Melbourne. For that few days, Popo Gong Gong had all 6 grandchildren under one roof.
| We had dinner at Silver Dragon Restaurant in Seremban 2. It's like the default restaurant that we'd go for any big celebrations and Yi Yi is already a familiar face to the Captain there. |
| Garden time with the two younger ones... Sharon (then 19 months old) and Joshua (then 20 months old) |
| Vic enjoyed spending time with Uncle Julian... got chemistry, I guess |
We couldn't send Uncle Julian, Aunty Winnie and Joshua off at the airport as we had to return to PJ so the kids can attend their classes (already skipped some during the Melbourne holiday) so we bade them farewell a couple of days before they flew back to America.
It was emotional, at least to me, because not knowing when you will see your loved ones again gets to me. Maybe in a year, or two years' time. Joshua would know how to walk and talk by then. Vic would be more self conscious then. As I drove away, I realized that it is for this one reason that I'd want to stay back in Malaysia - FAMILY.
No comments:
Post a Comment