It's really hard to convince Vic to go for a hair cut. I think she aims to have hair as long as Rapunzel, but alas, the weight of the hair will probably make her drop more hair!
We've been talking about giving her a haircut, and at one point she said OK. I was pretty tied up with some stuff and also her exam was around the corner and I didn't want to "traumatize" her by taking that few inches off, so I left it be.
A couple of weeks after the exams, I reminded myself again that we should really go for that overdue hair cut!
So off we went, mother and daughter one Sunday afternoon, to the salon in a hypermarket nearby. Good thing too, because it rained when we were leaving. As a small reward or consolation, I bought her some sushi after the visit to the salon.
Damage for this haircut is only RM18. Just dry cut, no wash or blow. She wants her hair layered, so she has it layered. It's about 3-4 inches shorter now. Still can tie a ponytail with the new length but the girl thinks its too short, and mummy thinks its still too long.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
5 comments:
It's a compromised. It's good that she didn't cry when the hair was shorter than what she had wanted.
Nevermind...hair will grow fast .
I can't convince my girls to cut their hair short anymore because their daddy disallows me to and their taekwondo master also wants them to keep their hair long.
It is good to keep hair at a manageable level.
At least she agreed to go for a hair cut. That is a good start. :)
Post a Comment