JellyPages.com

Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy 90th Birthday to Ah Chor

My grandma, whom I fondly call Ah Ma, and the children's Ah Chor, celebrated her 90th birthday on August 8th this year in Sitiawan.

If I recall correctly, there were 8 tables filled with close friends, church friends, relatives and family members from near and far as we ate and sang at Restaurant Beiking.

Ah Ma was in high spirits.  She sang cheerfully and loudly and despite deteriorating heath over the past few years, she reflected her old gusty self that night.

I pray and wish her God's richest blessings of good health, surrounded by good friends, assurance of His love and family's, dwelling in His peace and may His joy be her strength.

My 4th Uncle and his wife and their son Anthony, together with Uncle John came back from the United States to celebrate this happy occasion.  It's also a good time too as our ringgit continued to weakened against the American Dollar.

A rare and precious picture with Ah Chor but somehow someone had to close his eyes 


No comments: