When this little girl was 3+, there were a couple of times she wanted to bath by herself and I stood beside her to supervise, then cleaned her up. These days she want to bath by herself totally, from pouring out the shampoo, scrubbing her hair, to lathering up, and rinsing off. I offered to help, also because I cannot tahan if she's still soapy or not clean enough but now she declines my offer more insistently.
She tells me, "mummy I want to try by myself and if you don't let me, how am I going to learn?"
So no choice but to let her, right?
Sigh. Another sign of my little Victoria growing up and becoming more independent.
(also she would scream murder and slam the toilet door if her brother comes by to see her when she's on the throne or bathing)
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment