One day when Daddy sent Victoria home after school, I opened the car door to usher the little princess out. This joker said, "Eh! I thought it was Kakak... how come Kakak become chinese!"
Haiyaa, as if she cannot recognize the woman who gave birth to her.
Today as we were driving past all the pretty bridal galleries alone SS2, she suddenly said that she wanna get married...now. So I asked her why (95% knowing her answer already). She hesitated. So I probed and asked if it was because she liked to wear the beautiful white wedding gowns. Of course she answered yes. But of course, this is quite unnatural for Victoria as she is one who prefers jeans and trousers and long sleeves and anything conservatives anytime, over a dress or skirt or spaghetti strap.
Well, I guess my little girl is getting more girly. She sometimes wear this hyper mini short shorts (only until the buttock line) with the printing of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow white and match it with one of her sweet blouses, and (has to be) long knee-length socks.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
5 comments:
noticed your new blog template. very very nice indeed.
Hi Irene... agree very much with Uncle Peter Yew. I like your new template too.
Was wondering how are things with your maid..??? No post on that so far eversince yur last issue with her...
thanks guys... i had a hard time choosing which design, it's like a new found love... which shoes to wear, which blouse to buy, which ear rings to go with... haha! glad you found the new look pleasing to the eye.
My Alycia also doesn't like wearing girly dresses and spaghetti straps, unlike my #2 who loves anything that looks sexy. At least your Victoria has long hair and looks feminine.
Post a Comment