Today my Victoria will sit for her FIRST exam / test / written assessment (whatever you call it!) in her life, and she's only 5 years old! I don't remember having any tests when I was in kindergarten, and I can't even recall my Standard One exams. Haha.
Anyway, her teachers have been doing revision with the kids for the past one week leading up to today, and I've also try as much as possible to run through some spellings with her. Today's paper is Numbers and I think Vic's quite strong in this area.
We put her to bed at 830pm last night but I think she only shut eye nearing 10pm. This morning when Daddy stirred her, she groggily answered, "Daddy today got no school. Today is school holiday."
Nice try, Vic... nice try.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
4 comments:
Hope she passes whatever test she is doing.. gosh! test at 5.. hahaaa.. last time i did not even know when my girl had her test during her kindie years.. paiseh me!
When Ian got his 1st exam at 4, I thought it was unnecessary. Looking back now (He is in std 1 now), I am grateful he had all those exam while in kindy. That really helps him a lot esp. when he goes to a chinese school.:) Haha... I am one kiasu mom.
Ha hah.... nice try Vic!
Yeah, kids and exams seems to come hand in hand these days. I guess the important thing is the whole process of revising and taking the test, but not so much the results itself.
My girls just had their exams. I didn't do much revision with them *guilty* Alycia did quite well and I think everyone else in her class did well too :S
Post a Comment