Awhile back the two kids were having a little "dispute" because apparently the brother was pushing the sister from what it sounds, but when I looked up the stairs, I could only see the running boy teasing the sister.
To fan out the situation, I called the kids down to eat their probiotics. William came down first, but the sister overtook him on the way, naturally. She mumbled something to him, then he responded, "Bite your bird bird!"
Oops. Did that really come out from his mouth? OM goodness!! Hahaha, I laughed. At this age, I really don't know how he learnt this, as, trust me, neither hubs nor I speak in such a way, nor does the maid nor does Victoria.
Hilarious or foul? I thought this is sooo funny. Just NOT NOT NOT when he is in his teens, and just don't translate to cantonese. ; P
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
5 comments:
LOL
gosh..make sure no action on his words.. hahaha...
It is ok one lah,, let them i mean the children be funny about themselves, you know all this antic will soon be gone with age, for me i rather enjoy all this as long as i can.
Even now,i make those kuku bird jokes with my two wonderful boys,and they always have great laugh .
so let them be hilarous and surely it was not foul at all
Little William has a sense of humour! Good looking and funny!
you know what...actually i dont know what that means..or heard it before although i think i know what it means.
Post a Comment