JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lego creations

Last week I had a fresh discovery, that my foreign domestic help has a hidden talent... in lego building!

She's built a KLCC-inspired twin tower, complete with a link bridge, double fire stairways, sky garden and a clock at the top of the tower. All these within the one hour when I was upstairs with Vic last Thursday (trying to separate Vic and Will as Vic was having conjunctivitis that day).



Madam is very impressed! : )

Looks like Daddy has a challenger now... kekekekeeke!!


And this is my William's very own little creation which I must emphasised that he made this "all by himself" and presented it proudly to me... he calls it the tortoise although it looks more like a giraffe.

4 comments:

Ann said...

That is alot of LEGO! Very impressive indeed.

Reanaclaire said...

wahhh...u better keep this maid... so creative one!

Unknown said...

Great job!

A Mom's Diary said...

Good job! So she can keep William entertained with her other creations :-)