Lately Vic has taken a liking to tattoos. She came back from school one day and asked me if I knew what tattoos were. At first I didn't hear her right, and I asked her again. Apparently her friend told her about tattoos. Then it crossed my mind that I had some leftover tattoo stickers in my drawer, and I shared this with Vic. Immediately upon arriving home, she asked me for the tattoo stickers, and after showing her, she took them and later I discovered she applied one on her arm by herself.
Hhmmm.. guess she has conveniently "inherited" my stickers. Oh well. Good thing I didn't throw them away. The other day she asked me to help her with a big cut out sticker. In return, I asked her to oblige for a picture.
That was a week back. It's still quite permanent on her arm today, despite her trying to wash it off with soap.
5 comments:
Irene, sushi rice?
Here:
http://nothingbutangelinestory.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-cook-sushi-rice.html
Chloe was fascinated by these tattoos too, last year. I bought her a booklet of cute and fanciful patterns but her fascination didn't last long. She even misplaced the booklet, hmmph!
hmmm i m keen. where to get?
They are pretty, but din know its so hard to remove.
Hello Irene, ha ha, I guess kids will always be
fascinated with what they see or hear.
When I was very young, I too was fascinated with tattoos, and took my ink filled pen and poke my wrist...it stuck there, my initials...
My mother used VIM and a hard brush to get it out!
And her pointing to our house's status symbol...
a 3' long rattan cane.
Thus ended my curiosity.
Here we can see young school girls with all kinds of tattoos...but like yours, 'stick-on'
Even my wife gave me a shock too, one day....
She stuck a naughty one at her ankle!
Ha ha ha....
Have a nice day.
Lee.
Post a Comment