1. The moment she hears that we are going out, whether directly or indirectly informed, she will quickly pick her own clothes to wear. I have almost given up attempts to pick for her, only to get into loggerhead with her, and either or both of us getting upset. So I let her choose her clothes, usually it's the same few favourites that she has. The only times I intervene is when I think she's overdressed (never under dressed) or when what she chose is unappropriate.
2. Just to go for cell gatherings or tuition class, few times I told to change her clothes again for overdressing ie jeans and a nice top and a heavily done up hair.
3. She thinks Kakak can do a better job at tying up her hair than me, especially in bunning up her hair (I'm happy to let Kakak do it) and tying her hair high and tight. If Vic has her way, she would tie her hair 24 hours! I have to remind her to NOT tie her hair after bath when her hair is wet. Sometimes, Kakak spends up to 10 minutes on her hair, because Vic wants her to tie this way and that way and experiment with new styles.
4. She has learnt to cut down from clips ranging from two hands to only two on her hair, at one time. However, when I noted that she's losing hair and apply some olive oil for her to take out the frizz, it didn't seem to bother her. But after that, many times she poured so much oil on her hair that you'd have to use double the amount of shampoo just to wash it off. Once, teacher Esther even asked her why her hair looked so "wet."
5. Vic spends a long time combing her hair in front of the mirror.
6. Vic's current fancy is anything that goes bling bling. (Good start, Vic... next time hope you move this fancy to rocks that go bling bling... kekeke)
7. She likes to put on lipstick, and I have promised her that I will buy her first lipstick for her 16th birthday. Today she reminded me that apparently I also promised her that she will get her first perfume when she turns 15.
8. And today we bought Vic a new dress for her kindy graduation. Here is a sneek peek to what she chosen:
8 comments:
Now I wish I had a girl like Victoria,,, so pretty,can doll her up so vainly too... you know Irene,looking at your family,I really feel so good,(a pair of wonderful children) thought they may be pain in the neck at times,having said that,they are simply awesome,aren't they?
Enjoy them as much as you can,cos they will outgrow us in no time....
Coming to Penang for holiday anytime soon?......take care ya and God bless
Nice to have a daughter who dresses well. I am sure you are proud of her. It's great to be able to share fashion ideas when she gets older.
Now keeping my finger cross, hope my Hebe grown up faster....
Vic sounds like Ashley! Very vain! These days she'd stand in front of the mirror to perfect her own hair do!
at four keira is already picking her own clothes. i dare not even buy new clothes for her these days unless she approves otherwise she won't wear them!
ps. very nice grad dress:)
Wow...can't wait to see Vic in THAT dress! Aaahh....typical girl ya. At 1 and a half my daughter already loves clips and ashs you to look at her when she has them on.
I bet you will never get her to cut her hair short the way she is going!
her choice of fashion not so bad yeah..girls will always be girls...my almost 2 yrs old Carol still behaving like a boy, how? she sits with legs open wide...*head spinning* and how I wish she can behave more girlie.....hehe
New dress for graduation? Hmm...I never thought of that :-) But bought her a new dress to go with her costume for the party.
Even my 2yo is into choosing her clothes, even pyjamas...ggrrr!
Post a Comment