JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Discovering his testicles...

The other day when I was bathing the two kids together, I noticed William was silent, two hands supposed to be washing (but stopped moving) his private part. So I checked on him, and he put on his cheeky smile before exclaiming, "Look mummy, I have two eyeballs in my bird bird!"

Hahaha... I told him that's his BALLS... or correctly known as testicles. He laughs it off!

Another time, he was rinsing himself while I sat on the bed to wait for him. Then as he sprayed water at his birdie, he said "Hahaha... I'm filling my bird bird with water!"

Maybe a little Biology 101 will do the kids good. They seem interested and understood the " functions of red blood cells / white blood cells / antibodies" concept recently. I'm thinking of introducing their different organs to them and keep my fingers crossed for future doctors in the family... muahahahahahah!!!

5 comments:

Ben and Shaun said...

It's good to educate them in biology early. I am also thinking of what is the best material to use to introduce to my boys.

Unknown said...

Can teach correctly lah and I think it will do the children a lot of good,instead of bird bird here and bird bird there............

Tell them that those organs are no different than other parts,,,

bye now,,,,,

Ann said...

A good book helps. I got one recently and the kids are so amazed about this body God gave them.

The magic school bus also helps. Look it up on youtube.

Unknown said...

Hi Ann,

Thanks, good idea. They are on the magic school bus series. I kiasu bought the chapter book set, should have gone for the 32 page picture book set.

scarediechickenme said...

Aren't they always surprise us when we least expected it? William is such a funny kiddo.....for Caleb, he refer that as his 'pok-pok' haha