JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 5, 2016

And I know I'm loved...

Last night when we were sitting on the bed for our family prayer, Daddy noticed that I had a big fresh bruise on my right knee.  He took it and rubbed it for me, which caused such pain.  I told him it's OK, just leave it, and I will be fine.  

After prayer, William went to the dressing table, and said, "Mummy, come here."  I wanted to brush my teeth and do my night ritual, but he kept saying, "Mummy, come here."  

Then I saw he took out my container of calendula oil, which normally I let him use for any cuts on his ear.  But this time, he asked for my leg, and at that time a mixed feeling of love, warmness and guilt overwhelmed me.  

He put some oil on his little index and rubbed them into my bruise.  

Words cannot explain how loved I feel.


No comments: