I don't think much these days. I do more. Like many homemakers out there, my life is surrounded and planned about my kids and hubby.
My deadlines are no longer report submission, but getting mealtimes planned and ready on time, and picking and fetching, and being around for them.
When I do think... I don't know what my life would be without Victoria and William. Have a third child crossed my mind, our minds? Yes. But I cannot imagine how, because I already feel complete with Victoria and William.
When the doubts come, when the cloud hover above, when the sweet is now sour, and smiles turn to tears, when the yays turn to whys, and my sunglasses become my bestfriend in the car, and when I'd rather have silence than songs (am I making sense?)...
It's Victoria and William that reminds me of my purpose in life. And I thank God everyday for them.
So Mother's Day is not Mother's Day if not because of my two beautiful children. Vic and Daddy prepared a continental breakfast for all of us including Kakak. In fact, I share my MD's celebration with Kakak as she does all the chores, cleaning and most meals - so that basically leaves me with free time to manage my little portfolio, build my hobbies and enjoy the children.
Photos to be uploaded later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment