Today I sorted out William's clothings, putting away those that are too small for him to wear. How he has grown, and he is only nearing 3 months. Heh Heh, Victoria's favourite doll who is also her "baby", also wears some of William's clothings and Victoria does know how to pick the best. So as part of this exercise, I allowed her two sets of clothings to choose from the pile that cannot be worn.
She happily did.
Later as we were getting ready for our afternoon nap, William was already asleep on my bed, and the aircon was on, I told her that I'd like to off the aircon for awhile as I was cold, when in fact I was afraid that William would be cold but didn't want to tell her that, as she would definitely not agree to have the aircon off. She told me to cover myself if I'm cold, coz Heh Heh would be hot if the aircon was off.
Hhmm... didn't work.
Finally I off-ed it, with the promise that it'd be only for a short while. Then I fell asleep, while she continued to "oi oi" Heh Heh to sleep. I told her to sleep on her own when Heh Heh has slept.
The next thing I knew when I opened my eyes, she had on the aircon back herself and told me that it'd be for a while. Smart.
And then she took her duvet to cover me. How sweet. I shared it with William beside me.
Later when I woke again, I realised Victoria has even took her own socks and wore it herself.
My baby is growing up fast.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
1 comment:
you bring a tear to my eyes. when victoria 'left' us after 1000 days we know that we will miss her a lot. but knowing how she matures and grow beyond her age, we beam with pride and thankfulness that our first grandchild is truly a gift from and of God. Praise Him.
Post a Comment