JellyPages.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My prayer

When I conceived Victoria, my prayer for her even when she was still in my womb, was a simple one. That she be blessed so much by God, that she will in turn be a blessing to everyone around here.

As she grew, I know God has heard and answered my prayer. For she is truly blessed.

Blessed with very loving grandparents. Blessed with a good family background and relatives so many that she can hardly remember all their names... yet. Blessed with good health and lovely features.

Whenever I see the laughter and comfort she brings to others, I know her blessing from God overflows.

37 months later, William joined our family. Victoria again is blessed. She became a biau je when Grace was born to my sister in Sept 2007, and in April 2008, she became a sister. I will write more about the important and memorable incidences that lead to the current day.

And my prayer for William is for him to grow up to be a man of God. Strong in his faith, and protective of his "jie jie".

This is Victoria, taken during her 3rd birthday on April 10th 2008.



And this is baby William, taken when he is only 2 months old.

No comments: