William has been very active lately. It's now that I start to see the little rascal in him. He used to be innocently playful, very generous and forgiving, never demands always giving, but lately he'd cry when we take his favourite toy or thing that he's holding. He's also started climbing onto tables everytime I place him on my lap, whether it's our work table, or the coffee table or the dining table.
Two days ago I jerked up from my morning nap and rushed to his room to check on my "sleeping" baby. He too have woken from his nap, and was quietly playing by himself like he used to. Only this time, I found him near the electrical plug point, and holding an electrical wire. I said, "William!" and he gave me his biggest, most cheerful welcoming smile. I now cover both the electrical points with safety plugs.
Then yesterday when I fed him his dinner, he kept standing up on his high chair and I have to keep saying, "Nooo.. William.. no!! Sit down." Then I'd slowly bend his legs and put them back in the high chair. Before I know it, he's trying to stand again. My my... so dangerous. Now I warn the maid never to leave him alone on his high chair even for a second. This guy is a risk taker, man!
Today he climb our two flights of stairs, from the living room up to his room. Then he went for the bottles and things arranged on the cupboard.
Last night I wanted to put him to sleep but he was exceptionally playful. He lunged at me, climbed over me, hugged me, and bit me so much and so hard on my shoulders and upper arms.
I've been warned before I gave birth to a boy, that boys are much more playful, naughty, and energetic than girls. Guess I better heed this warning now ; )
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
1 comment:
The next one year will be both adventurous and pleasurable for William, you, SK and Victoria. Enjoy the fun William brings as he learn to toddle, walk, babble and talk.
Post a Comment