JellyPages.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Domino's Pizza

Today Victoria went for a school outing to Domino's Pizza to see how pizza is made. A week ago when her principal informed me of this outing, she kindly reminded me to pack some food for Victoria as she won't be able to join her friends to eat the pizza due to her allergy to egg.

Last year when her kindy had an excursion to Vitagen factory, I decided to let her stay home, telling her that it's a school holiday. Instead, we did the clay painting project at home and had a great time. I didn't have the heart to tell her that her friends are going to the Vitagen factory and she won't be able to drink Vitagen which was her favourite drink then.

This year I think she's more matured and accepted the fact that she has to stick to her strict diet in order to get well. Many times her teacher tell me how matured and well behaved she is in school, whilst her friends enjoy cookies and biscuits and food she temporarily cannot enjoy.

So she woke early today. Or more like, I woke early to wake her up. We planned her food pack, which was her favourite fried rice with chinese sausage and long beans. She enjoyed it at the pizza place, and learnt how to roll cheese sticks. She even got a slice of pizza back for me, yummy!

Her teacher tell me that she ate her fried rice without crying, or asking to eat pizza. I'm proud of you Victoria and pray in next year's school outing, you won't have any diet restrictions.

1 comment:

Leona said...

Victoria's playschool has good outings for the children... vitagen factory and pizza factory. So fun for the kids! Pity Ryan's school doesn't plan such outings.