JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Little boats for you and William

Yesterday afternoon I received a little paper boat from Victoria. Many times she's given little paper boats to me, and admitted I don't keep them because there's just too many and I'm a sucker for tidiness. But this time, it's special.

The little paper boat came with a special message from her. She said, "keep it in your handbag, so that everytime when you are sad, you take out the boat and you will be happy again." That's so sweet, so now I have an extra item in my handbag.

Later that night, as I put William down on his cot to sleep, Victoria came into the room with another paper boat for her brother. She placed it on his cot and said, "Here for you, William" and I thought that was such a sweet gesture.

When I asked her again about MY paper boat, (because I want to hear the same assurance from her again) she elaborated that when I am sad or when Daddy is working late, I should take the paper boat out and colour it red, orange, blue, green...

Haha. Maybe one day I should really colour that little paper boat.

1 comment:

Leona said...

What a sweet little girl!You are blessed!