Victoria has this bottle of Vidalyn multivits in the shape of gummy bears which she simply looovvveesss to eat. I say that, because she'd remind me and sometimes even bug me to let her eat her gummy bears almost everyday. I don't allow her to take her gummy bear multivits everyday, because she's already on her daily Pharmaton kiddi liquid multivits which she takes with her probiotics. On top of that, her Scotts Emulsion is on a twice or thrice weekly basis.
Today over lunch, she asked me if she can eat her gummy bears. I said OK, after she's finished her kuey teow and soya bean. I took out three flavours for her to choose. Then she said she will give one gummy to me. I said, "That's soooo sweet, Victoria, but if I take one, then you'll have one less to eat." She smiled and decided to choose hers first.
When she picked the first gummy up for "inspection", I made the gummy said, "Please don't eat me, please don't eat me. I want to play with my friends in the bottle."
So Vic put it back in the bottle.
Then she picked the second gummy up, and I made the gummy said the same, "Please don't eat me, please don't eat me. I want to play with my friends in the bottle."
So Vic put it back in the bottle... haha. (This girl's got a soft spot for the gummies.)
On the bottle cover, left the last gummy bear and without hesitation she picked it up to her mouth. Then I teased her, "Victoria... there's only one left, what about mummy? I thought you wanted to give me one?" and then proceeded to make the gummy bear say, "Please don't eat me, please don't eat me."
Then she told me off, "Mummy... please don't make the gummy bear talk. They cannot talk." (Secretly I know why, because she cannot bear to eat the gummy bear if it "begs" NOT to be eaten)
As for my gummy bear, she just smiled and said, "Since you said you don't want..." and quickly popped the last gummy in her mouth.
Hhmpk. So much for sincerity. : )
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment