Back to his shoes.
I bought William's first shoes in Ikano from a little stall. These Piobaby shoes were retailing at RM39.90 with 10% discount. Later, I found out that the price was a steal, as Parkson in Pavillion and Treehouse in 1U were selling them at RM69.90!! What a bargain I got!
William's 2nd pair of shoes, were lovingly handed down by Victoria. I was checking through her shoe boxes, reminiscing about those times when my little girl would run in those pretty little shoes. Then I discovered these paif of shoes which William could wear, since they are unisex.
For sometime William has been rotating between his Piobaby and Sunbaby shoes. Then the time has come. The Sunbaby shoes were getting little tight. So it's the time again, I guess. (Shoe shopping for these kids seem to be a quarterly or half yearly affair.)
Last weekend we were at 1U and checked out the shoes at Treehouse where we normally get Victoria's shoes. It used to be difficult to find a good pair of shoes, comfortable and yet reasonably stylish when we were shopping for Victoria's shoes when she was a baby, and then we discovered Treehouse. From then on, we have been lazy and just pop in whenever we need to replace her shoes. They sometimes have sales for shoes with limited sizes, and if you do some planning and have a little luck, chances are you'd pick a couple of good shoes at half the price, or even 70%.
Papayayas, 100% natural leather, was going for 40% discount, and we decided to get William's first Papayayas and 3rd shoe to his collection. It's great for babies' little feet when they first learn to walk and run. Victoria picked an army loafers which is quite cool. Ahhh, if only they have one in my size.
This boy would sometimes play halfway, and then go to this corner where we place his shoes, and pick his favourite. It's either the dark blue Sunbaby shoes or the Piobaby shoes and then ask us to wear them for him by holding up the shoes really high up. Then I'd ask him to sit, and he'd do so, lifting his little feet to me.
Yesterday I wore his Papayayas for him in the house. After awhile, William got his Piobaby shoes out, and indicated to me to wear those for him instead. Hhmm... so choosy even at this age?
When outside kai kai, you bet we can't carry him for long. His legs are just itching to walk!
William's first shoes. Full leather, from Piobaby which I bought when he was around 7 months old
Hand me down from Jie Jie. I still remember buying this for Vic, we let her pick between this blue and a brown. At such a young age (I think she was 1.5yo or less) she already knew she liked the color blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment