JellyPages.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Victoria and her musical instruments

Victoria is all geared up for her coming JMC class, starting in July. We purchased her a keyboard to start off with, a Casio WK-110. She was really excited the day she brought it home with Daddy, and enjoyed playing on it. Even William was excited! The two kids would want to play on it, sometimes pushing the other one away.

Victoria has told us many times that she wants to play the drums, and we told her that she should start off with JMC class, then probably piano before she takes up drums. Once she told me that she wants to learn the drums first, then the piano, and finally the violin... or was it guitar first? Actually if Mummy had a chance and time, I'd like to learn the violin one day... maybe when I'm 40 and bored. : )

She love to on the music, then pretend to play it on the keyboard

Sit must have style
With the classical guitar
Aaahhh... this is heaven!!!

2 comments:

overwrite said...

Great to know both kids are interested in musical instruments. Unlike them, I was forced to do it. haha
Violin is not easy at all...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Alycia also wants to learn drum and guitar very much. I told her to learn the piano but she said no. Now, she wants to stop learning ballet too :(