Lately Vic keeps telling everyone that she's 5 years old. I think this came about when her kindy teacher commented that she looked like her 5 yo classmates because of her height and maturity. Then when her music teacher asked how old she was, she put up 5 fingers. Occassionally she'd tell me that she's five, actually and that we got her age wrong, haha. And she has also noted that she is now taller than our dining chairs, compared to a year back when she could hide unnoticed behind the chairs.
Victoria can't wait to just grow up. At this age, I guess any child would be the same. She looks forward to get her car licence, she wants to go to big school, she wants to eat all those yummy looking food that we adults can eat (including junk food), she talks about getting a job and going to work, etc. When I give her bath, she will wash her own hair and scrub her own body. Then she will rinse the soap and shampoo off (I know, her grandparents would probably not believe this!) and I only have to do a quick rinse to ensure there's not excess soap.
She's also talked about having her own baby next time. When she was 2yo, her idea of a husband is one who bring her go pee pee, one who carry her and feed her food. Now of course it's different. She doesn't say, but last weekend she jokingly called Daddy her husband! Haha.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment