JellyPages.com

Friday, July 31, 2009

Saying goodbye


Earlier this week her school principal informed me that one of her classmate, who've also been the pioneer in this kindy, together with Victoria and a small group of other kids, was leaving to another kindy. The inevitable has come. I would have thought that she only needed to say good bye to her friends next year, or when she leaves kindy to start primary school. This girl, K, is a very close friend of Vic's and back home I explained to her, that K is going to a bigger school, just like what Vic will be doing one day. We remember our old friends, and hopefully have the opportunity to meet up still, and look forward to making new ones.

We bought K a little photo frame, which Vic chose because it had many animals on it, like "a happy family." Then I picked two of their pics and sent it for printing yesterday. Vic wrote on the back of the photo, "To K, from Victoria with love, 012 XXXXXXX) And I asked her, what will you say to K when you pass her this present? Vic answered, "Please do not forget me."

I will miss you too, K. (I see her classmates every weekday)

1 comment:

Adrine said...

Oh, I remember K from Vic and William's birthday party. A very bubbly girl indeed! Hope Vic will adjust well.