William turned 1.5years old three days back. He weighs an approximately 12.5kg (checked a month ago during his hospital admission) and is taller than the baby girl who's 2 weeks younger and stays down the road by half a head.
The boy loves animals... the fishes don't really interest him but he gets excited over the new and still surviving pet-crab, Tita and also our guard-tortoise, Tom. : ) He enjoys watching us catch the baby shrimps for Tita to eat and watch Tita have his meal.
At this time, he's obsessed with all CDs and the DVD player. My mom and maid told me, on two separate occasions, that he taught each of them to on, eject and put in a CD, then play. Oh my! I have to watch him now closely especially he gets near the one-CD micro hifi in our room, lest he jam two CDs in (like what Vic did to our car last year). He also likes to open and takes out the CDs, then leave them all in a pile or around the living room. I get upset because I'm one who cannot stand things in a disorder or in a mess and he does this a zillionth time everyday.
William can understand almost everything we says, and some people attest to this... so that I don't sound bias as a mother. But unfortunately, he has really learnt how to mouth and say words. He calls "Yeh Yeh" and "Pou Pou" but when in front of them, he doesn't call when asked to.
He dances by shaking his head or what chinese say, "fing tou".
When he enjoys his food, he puts up his thumb to indicate, "good!"
He likes to ride on his tricycle around the house, with an assortment of goodies in the basket, eg garlic, apple, old handphone, pen, doll, toothbrush.
William luuurrvvves salmon. I bought a whole 5kg salmon fish from the fresh market two weekends back. He loves them anyway we cook them - baked salmon with garlic and thyme, olive fried salmon with onion, steam salmon with garlic, or just simply boiled salmon porridge. Well, I'm glad there's someone who will help me finish the salmon in the freezer coz I'm getting a bit "geelat" with salmon. You bet when I go for western meals, I avoid the salmon, haha.
William still sits obediently in his stroller when we go out. He's alright in his high chair when he has his meals except for a few times when he wants something else on the table but can't get it. He also allows me time to bath whilst he plays or watches from his baby cot at the bathroom door. For all these, I am very thankful as it takes a lot of stress off (I had it much much worse during Victoria's time - to the extent, take a dump also so stressful as baby Victoria would be yelling her lungs out!)
Well, I guess that's about it about William. He's a good brother to Victoria and although they have their moments of disagreements, but I'm sure they will grow up loving each other.
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
1 comment:
Wow, he is heavy! My Baby C (also 18 mths) only weights a pathetic 9kg.
BTW, where did you get the template / codes for the new theme for your blog? I like the new theme.
Post a Comment