
Vic and William monkeying around in the aeroplane
Tired and sleeping on daddy
She enjoys her in flight games and cartoons and helps herself to the headphone and tv
William enjoying his meal times with Daddy
Vic's special meal on board. She didn't finish it though it smells nice
Vic and breakfast
The club
Fruits, milk and oats
Part of the selection of food offered in the club
Lobby in front of the lift on our floor
Bathroom. I love the different types of toiletries the housekeeping provides us everyday
Work table
Hotel room
Hubby surprised me with this cherry flavoured ice cream, yummy!
Eating sausage at Tower of London in the cold
Enjoying my ice cream








3 comments:
Excellent. Mi and I enjoyed watching them.
Hi Mei, this is first time I'm going online. I'm really glad for you, SK, Vic and William. Pray that you will continue to enjoy the rest of the trip and make beautiful memories.
Lovely family pictures! :) Enjoy the rest of your trip! oh happy belated anniversary to you and SK! : )
Post a Comment