JellyPages.com

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Caught red handed!

William and I share a common love for banana cakes, all the better if they are freshly baked! For me, it started when my mom used to bake banana cakes when I was at Vic's age, but now that she doesn't do it anymore, I buy them from the hypermarts.

Yesterday I bought some, sliced them up and placed them in an airtight container. This morning I gave half a piece to William for his breakfast. This little fler had his cake whilst watching Barney and I had my dumpling beside him whilst surfing the internet. Then he asked for a second piece, and I obliged him. Barney replayed.

After that second piece, he wanted a third piece, and I had to say no to him this time, for fear he would not be able to eat his lunch later. I didn't notice him while I was on the net, and then suddenly realised it's way too quiet. He's up to something, surely.

Sure enough, I saw him downstairs at our dining table, his bowl on the table and fingers already digging into the banana cake in the container. How on earth did he know where I kept the cake, and how to open the container and then help himself?

When I called and approached him, he had "guilty" written all over his face, but gave me his more charming, cheekiest smile!



And what did he do when he's finished with nibbling on the cake? He took his bowl and ran to the kitchen sink, threw it in (at his height, he can't place it in) the sink and shouted victoriously, "DONE!"

And on another note, here is William sitting all by himself at a restaurant. He left us with his bowl of rice, and just decided to have his meal all by himself. Wonder what was going through his mind? Err... too embarrassed to be seen with us at this age???

And here he is doing a little stunt before the food arrive.

No comments: