This afternoon after I took him down from the car, I told him to take off his shoes by himself, hoping to "catch him in action" again. Sure enough... here are a couple of pictures to show my boy boy and his growing independence.
But as he grows, he now becomes more territorial (are all boys like this?), refusing to share his favourite toys. Poor Vic, who has been so generous to share her old tricycle, favourite helmet, books and other toys with little brother, is now being rejected and sometimes bullied.
The moment she gets on the tricycle or touches any of his favourite toys, William comes rushing towards her, holds on to the back of the tricycle to stop her from cycling... or grabs all his toys back.
That's bad behaviour, and totally unacceptable, young man!
It's not just his sister who gets treated this way. When he is with other kids, he does the same. At first I thought he was quite cute by hugging all his toys and then saying, "..tousshhh" (that means, don't touch!) but now although I think he's still cute, I'm starting to worry if this may be a big problem when he goes to school.
Oh, and Vic says to her brother, "If you behave this way, William... no girls will want to marry you!"
Hahahahaha...
3 comments:
Not only are boys territorial. Girls too! Baby is very very bossy and territorial!
As long as you keep on reminding him to share, he will outgrow that "unsharing" in no time.... :p
awww that's such a good boy William... dont u think they hv grown pretty fast?
Post a Comment