After being hospitalised last weekend due to food poisoning and missing school for 3 days including her field trip to High 5 bread factory, she was eager to go back to school to see her friends. On Thursday after picking her up from school, she immediately told me that she didn't have to wear her uniform the next day.
This is Vic's first school party that she really dressed up so sportingly. We rented the whole set as I was too busy and lazy to come out with any. Admittedly, I am not much of a creative person either.
Moody as usual and slow to start during breakfast. Cow girl having her oat meal :)
Howdy mates!! This little cow girl won Best Dressed in her class. Her full gear includes the cowboy hat, checked long sleeve, cow boy leather-like pants with side frills, vest, red bandana, plastic gun complete with the holder.
And another with a few more friends
The cow girls have to sanitize their hands too!
Cow girl had a long day... (pretending to be) tired and dragging her horse... oops, I mean, bag.
Hhhmm... wonder what's inside? Posing with her Best Dressed present
Vic showing her present to William... a Mickey Mouse sticker set and a coin collection box
2 comments:
Vic definitely looks the best dressed! Very genuinely cow girl!
I like the hat!
Enjoy the hols!
wow! very nice! no wonder she won best dressed :) she stood out amongst the rest! great effort, mommy :)
Post a Comment