JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Aiseh, man!


This is a new phrase that William has learnt from his Yeh Yeh... "aiseh, man!"

Lately I noticed that he uses this term at almost very appropriate situations, like last weekend, when he was standing IN my fridge digging for dunno-what again, and he accidentally dropped my container of ginger, and without looking at the fallen object, he exclaimed, "Aiseh, man!" whereas I was standing behind him and said, "Oops!"

Last night he peed in his pants on the living room floor. Watching his pee flow down, and his frantic mother quickly wiping the pee off the timber flooring, he said, "Aiseh, man! William peed on the floor again."

4 comments:

Girl said...

AHahahah... really aiseh lah, so funny when I read this post, just had to leave my "mark" on the comments too.... hahaha

Thought you were gonna post something about that little white moustache! He looks like he's advertising for milk

Unknown said...

@Girl, he was drinking Vic's soya milk yesterday morning and got this white moustache, so I quickly snap a picture of it. I remember Vic used to call it, "meow meow"

Unknown said...

Aiseh man,,, your lovely children sure learn quick lol, so better be careful as to make sure they dont pick up the bad ones, then you will have all the times saying" aiseh boy, aiseh girl...hahahahahah.


anyway, like i always say,they do make us smile all time,don't they? enjoy them when they are still small,,,,,untill when they are all grown up, they will see this to us,, Aiseh man,, papa you are so kolot one,lah,,this one also don't know

Ann said...

LOL....at least its not too bad a comment to make.