This morning I woke at 736am with a start! Oh no! It's Wednesday, and I'm supposed to wake at the sound of my alarm at 650am, but I put it on snooze, told myself just another 10 minutes, and then dreamt that I was cooking porridge for hub's breakfast to go with his salmon last night.
Yikes. Thank God for sunshine flowing into the bedroom, and the warmth must have brought me back to reality.
Quickly I jumped up (I'm the bouncing out of bed kind), gave hubs a push or kick (I can't recall) and "pat pat" Vic up. Just then, the little boy also stirred, too early for him and that started him on the wrong footing this morning.
Vic got up, brushed her teeth refusing help from me as lau gai boy sat on my lap. Then she wore her own uniform but forgotten her panty. Thank God I saw it on my bed, haha... tied a simple pony tail for her and then I rushed down to prepare breakfast.
When I came up again, Vic managed to pacify her brother with all his toys on the floor.
After she and daddy left, I brought William up again to clean him up - to which, everything he said, "I don't want" Uh-oh... tough morning. Then I realised Vic has folded her blanket - totally abnormal! Very pleased, very pleased (mind you, this doesn't happen all the time).
As for William, what pacified him and got him to cooperate to change his clothes was the prospect of watching Toys Story 2!!
Gave him his cheese but he didn't touch it at all, after sometime, I asked him why he's not eating his cheese, and William replied "William hand dirty, not washed yet"
Am so pleasantly surprised at his response. So I brought him to the kitchen, and he said he wants fork and spoon too (to eat cheese). ; P
Sweet and Sour Mandarin Fish (糖醋鱼)
1 week ago
8 comments:
First of all, no need to wake up so early one lah,, you will have your waking up early when they go to formal school hahahha.
second of all, how i wish i could have home made breadfast everyday,,, what more with salmon,, my fav my fav my fav lah
take care now
Girls are more homely and help out more in the house. Vic is so bright
hi, 1st time here.
I experienced overslept too and once woke up, really can feel the heart beating so fast. haha....
@eugene, 650am alarm, but i normally cheat myself another 10minutes of sleep, haha, so the official wake up time is 7am. Vic's school start at 8am, if she's late, the school doors will be locked.
She wakes at 715am and has exactly half an hour to get out of the house. ; ) Thank God, Primary One is afternoon session - but then, William will be going to kindy - aiseh!
@smallkucing, thanks... HRH has her moods
@mNhL, thanks for dropping by.
Wah, your alarm is earlier than mine!
He he... luckily you saw her panty on the bed :)
@adrine, what to do... being SAHM have to wake up earlier, sleep later, and no perks/no leave days, etc.. haha... I used to wake up at 830am when working! ; P
wow wow wow....what magic potion is in Vic and William? So well behaved...
@little lamb, dunno wor... one of my lucky days, i guess?
Post a Comment