Here are three true stories I would like to share:
Tale of the herbal drink
Recently he said this in the car when his sister asked me if I put more "lo hong ko" (chinese herbal drink) in her water tumbler. As she's drank too many cups already at home, I told her negative. After explaining, I said I put water in her tumbler instead.
Then William asked for "lo hong ko" and the maid took out his bottle, William said this to his sister, "I got lo hong ko, you got no lo hong ko. You drink water."
Whoahohohoho! I burst out laughing! Didn't know at this age he knows how to "rub it in"...
Tale of 20cents
And do you know that William was bribed the other day? Well, he actually asked to be bribed, that's what hubs put it.
Apparently he wanted to stay longer in the car after arriving home. Quite uncooperative and not in a good mood. Hubs approached him a couple of times but got the lau-gai scream of "I don't want" instead. At the 3rd attempt, Daddy peeped out of the door to check on him and William seemed to have quieten down.
Upon entering the car, William asked Daddy for money, indicating to two 10cent coins. Daddy said ok, after William enters the house.
Immediately after William got into the house, Daddy quickly opened up toys to occupy him and he was happy for sometime before Daddy needed to leave the house. William rushed over to Daddy and asked, "Daddy, where is my money??"
OK, so that's how he got his two 10 cent coins.
Bribed. (I better get ready more 10 cent coins next time, hehe)
Prince William speaketh Manglish
I found William standing on my bed behind the pillows one afternoon, after leaving him alone for awhile. So I asked him "what's up, boyboy, why are you standing there?"
One of William's favourite phrase is "I'm scared" and when he answered that, I craddled him, and teased him, "No lar."
To my surprise, boyboy answered me, "Yes. Lar!"
Oh my! Did he just speak his first Manglish? Haha, so I repeated myself. And he again said, "Yes. Lar!"
When I said, "Yes lar" he says the opposite "No. Lar!"
So, this is William @ 2years 9 months :)
1 comment:
Ohh...he can remember very well to get his 2 x 10 cents coin. haha
Post a Comment