JellyPages.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

FINALLY... I found it!!! You may not see this again

When I wrote about my ex last month, Eugene asked for a picture of my wedding picture... I was going to oblige him, until the tragedy happened that very evening and then all the sadness came coupled with the fact that I couldn't find the CD provided by the bridal shop.

Whilst I was in my email account this afternoon, my eyes spotted a "Wedding" folder and blowing away the virtual dust, I opened it and found some old wedding photos taken at the studio. But sorry guys, those days the shop had to stamped "Sample" on the photos that we brought back to choose, so you will see it here too.


See how un-me I was? My old maid cracked a silly joke when she was new in her job, and cleaning my bedroom, she asked my hubby who the lady in the wedding portrait was (another picture, not this). Hubs replied her, "Dare I put another woman's picture with me in our masterbedroom???" She gave a sheepish smile. DUH!!!

Aaahh, the miracles that happens with digital imaging!

8 comments:

Small Kucing said...

shocked! The 1st pic looks like one of mine. Hmm...couldnt be from the same shop gua. Maybe they just have similar back drop

LittleLamb said...

dont look like u at all...esp the first pic...

Inspired Momx1 said...

Yeap, don't look like you.. prefer the natural look of you.

Lee said...

Hi Irene, he was lucky he met you first, ha ha, and I was not around or would have given him competition.
Ha ha, Just kidding.
Wow! You look fabulous. Love that Hollywood smile of yours.

There's a saying about the beauty of a woman, once on her wedding day, the second when she just gave birth.
Good looking hubby you have too.
Irene, you look alluringly beautiful.
Lee.

Unknown said...

Thank you for obliging my request,you look different then and now but it is all good, cos then you looked mature and now you look so much youthful hahahh(i am not kidding)

Unknown said...

Irene, i think u look more pretty than the photo!

Ann said...

No lah....you are still a beauty. A beautiful mother with 2 beautiful kids! :)

A Mom's Diary said...

The photos don't look like you la. But honestly, you look prettier in person. Such hot mama!