Then we proceeded down to the pool side when the rain subsided, and those who wanted to swim had a blast in the pool! My fault for not bringing Vic's swimming suit as I thought swimming was cancelled due to the weather.
This was a nice opportunity to meet up with Vic's classmates and their parents, and like the host said, this is the kids' final year in kindy... will be quite nostalgic. Also a pleasant surprise to "bump into" a fellow blogger mummy, A Mom's Diary too.
Games time
At this age, still too innocent... can sit together on the see-saw
Happy Birthday to you...
William with his loot from the pinnata
Victoria and her loot...
Happily wet. One boy shot me with his water gun and almost wet my new camera, half my head and part of my shirt got wet though. But the shot was worth it, seeing Vic's smile!

3 comments:
Now i must say Vic has strong resemblance of you....one day,just one day you will be busy answering phone already,,hhahhahahaha.
i am surprised,if you keep this blog long,can think back and laugh.
god bless
LOL ! I think I would have freaked....my kids are so suceptible to flu that I would have freaked out them being wet in cool weather.
Nice memorable pics.
I didn't even blog about this - photos all didn't turn out well so no motivation to write. LOL!
Post a Comment