JellyPages.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

William dancing... DON'T MISS THIS!!

This is a video of William dancing to a song entitled, "Feeling Great Yeah" from Vic's music class DVD. I find this quite hilarious... check out the leg movements, the part where he twist his neck and and the very serious boy!


Enjoy.


6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

heehee... the pants nearly going down if dance some more.. last part very geng!

Unknown said...

Well or well, i bet Will liked what he did so much and enjoyed the attention of it, now please send him to dancing classes, who knows he will be all rounder, sings, dances and one day, taking over Rain, MJ and Aaron Kwok,

do not belittle what a child can do,from here on, it is a dream and very well that dream shall come true.

have a great week ahead and god bless

Lee said...

Hi Irene, Wow! He's really good! I can see he has the right body moves too, and love the way he moves his feet.
Not many kids his age can do or have this kind of body rhythm.

I love ballroom dancing and used to give Latin or Argentina Tango demonstrations back in the old days at several nightclubs, and from my point of view, you son can be a great dancer when he grows up.

When he's older, say 12 years old get someone, a friend who knows dancing, teach him the waltz, cha cha steps....get a girl his age to be his partner.

Here in Toronto, even in HK they have ballroom competitions and kids as young as 12, 13 years old dance the ballroom.
And they are good.

Irene, get him to learn the ballroom as he gets older....girls will ha ha, have to take a number.
Thats how I knew many SYTs old days.
Great video shots.
Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

ps, I took up ballroom dancing age 16. And later in England took it up from two ballroom dance schools.

Unknown said...

@claire, funny you.

@eugene, yea, I better enjoy this before he become self-conscious aka shy like the sister. Vic used to dance and shake her bum bum quite well, until ard 4yo, then no more :(

@Uncle Lee, thank you so much for your compliments and advice... I will kiv this, will hope if he can be musically inclined so can serenade girls (or me) with the guitar and songs. Ballroom dancing here in KL getting popular too... have a great day!

ChloeRuoyi said...

*Applause* He's good! Very entertaining to watch :)

Ann said...

WOW...so funny! And he was not shy at all even though you were video-ing him!

Great entertainer.